1.08.2009

Internet Find

I found this great web site who sells card kits. I get once a month and I'm able many cards, tags or money enveloppe, they are very nice and really easy to mount. These I can sell quickly and still have lots of time to do cards that require more time. Here is the site :
https://www.paperwishesps.com/php/articles.php?article=what_is_cardmaking&inmenu=5&inlink=0

The fun thing is that for every tag that's in english, there is a same tage without text. Since I do only french cards, I thought it would be fun to let somebody else have them. Please post a comment and next saturday, I will make a winner. Look what I did with one set! I also had a cute little money card for christmas but I already used it. Everything comes with a booklet with all the information to mount the cards, ribbons, brads, etc.









1 comment:

  1. Your cards are just beautiful! I especially love the Christmas and Princess ones. Found your blog from your post on YMBD. Glad I found ya :)

    ReplyDelete