1.19.2009

New Year resolution!

I had promised myself I would clean my scraproom during the holidays. Unfortunately, my body decided otherwise and I was sick the whole time. I did a little each day and hooray! today it's finished!

I'm just starting, I don't have much stuff but I had some everywhere so I really had to see how to put everything in place to be easy to access and fun.


This is my desk and my very full shelves of books! The empty section is for my stamps right now. I keep forgetting to bring back home boxes so I can bring these in the living room. If I add antother book, the whole thing might fall off!
This is where I put my holiday stuff. Right now, it's full of valentine
things. I can see quickly what I have. That picture is of me when I was five.

For my birthday a couple of years ago, my sister did the drawing. I was so happy! Now all I have to do is put it on the wall.

These boxes are really handy, I love boxes and it was fun decorating them.
I want to put shelves on this whole wall...so handy when you can take things off the workspace.


I like things ordered...everything in it's place...even my candy stash!


If you are like me acrylic stamps are to be handy at all times. I found this fun way to keep them all in a very small space...ziploc bags with a plastic sheet for the stamps to adhere to it and on top, the stamped images.

And my final find, an electronic picture frame. From me to me with love!!
Every time I see a sketch or a card that I like, I load it on it. Then I let it roll for inspiration!


Now, I just need to start doing something with all this!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Michelle, this is amazing - I wish I could get this organized! By the way, I tagged you on my blog, so check it out ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, débile toi ta chambre à scrapbooking, je suis jalouse de ton rack pour ranger son papier. Chanceuse
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete