1.08.2009

Your memories by design....a must in scrapbooking!

Sorry I haven't posted for a while, been sick sick sick! Seems like everytime I thought I was finally ok, I caught something else! First I caught a cold, then it turned into a sore throat, sinusitis and an otitis. I thought I was out of the wood but no, I had to catch a bronchitis. Ok so now, can I have a break?

With all that I didn't do any scrapbooking for the 3 weeks. Sooooo long!!! Instead, when I had a bit of energy, I decided to put some order in my scraproom. Wow, how much stuff can you put in one room!

I also took the time to take pictures of Your Memories By Design products that I bought. I just can't wait to start working with them. Look at all those goodies! The products are top quality, colourful and Catherine, the owner, is a pearl! I'm on the YMBD forum for 2 months now and this is the best forum I have tried. Lots of fun, the girls on the YMBD have so many good projets for us to try, lots of contests and packed with ideas. Go see for yourself!

There are lots of new products this week and I think I'll have to put an order in!!!
http://yourmemoriesbydesign.ca

Click on an image to see a larger version









This is a goody bag Cathering always puts with the orders. You get to try other products that you might not have bought without seeing it. Great idea!

1 comment:

  1. awesome buys at YMBD!!! I want some of those arrows ;) See ya on the board :)

    ReplyDelete